Event Title: The Many Ways to Work in Canada – 5 CPD Hours
Event Date: This live webinar will be conducted on July 29 from 11:00 to 16:30 (Eastern Time).
There will be a total of 5.5 hours of live, interactive webinar time including 30 minutes of break.
The 30 minutes of break are not counted as CPD hours.
Cost: $135 for this webinar or part of our CPD Bundle.
Instructor: Andrew Carvajal, LL.B / B.C.L., M.A., B.A.
Attendance: Live Webinar. A video of the event will be released after the webinar with 90 days of validity.
Organization: RCICCPD by Full Skills Exam Prep
Agenda: This is the breakdown of the upcoming event.
- Workers – A type of temporary residence
- Temporary residents by class
- Workers in the legislation and manuals
- Definition of work
- Working in Canada – Three Scenarios
- Legislation and Manuals
- R186 – Work without a permit
- Business visitors
- After sales services
- Working while studying
- Global Skills Strategy – Short term work
- Applications for work permits
- Where to apply for a work permit
- The work permit assessment process
- Factors prohibiting the issuance for a work permit
- WP sanctions for breach of conditions
- Implied Status R183(5)-(6)
- Restoration of Temporary Resident Status R182
- Temporary Foreign Worker Stream
- LMIAs generally
- LMIA 2014 changes
- LMIA requirements
- LMIA advertising requirements / recruitment efforts
- Determining the wage
- Global Talent Stream
- International Mobility Program – Common LMIA exemptions
- Unique work situations WP or LMIA exempt
- LMIA exemption codes
- Business visitors
- Intra-Company Transfers
- Main differences between NAFTA and the FTA agreements with Chile, Colombia, Peru, Korea and CETA
- Further IMP LMIA exemptions
- ICTs outside of FTAs
- Significant Benefit – C10
- Reciprocal employment
- Post Graduation employment
- PGWP Eligibility
- Applying for PGWP
- PGWP Duration
- PGWP Spouses
- PR applicants in Canada
- FWs Provincial nominees
- Bridging Open Work Permit
- Self-support work permits
- Humanitarian work permits
- Work permit fees
- Compliance Review
- Inspection Authorities
- Record keeping
- Ethical issues – When working with Employees and Employer
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.