We have answered a few common questions below, but feel free to send an email if you have any other inquiries.
- Are you approved by the ICCRC as CPD courses providers?
Yes, we are! You can consult ICCRC’s list of approved CPD events here and look for us under RCICCPD by Full Skills Exam Prep.
- I am yet to become a Member of the Council, am I eligible to attend the CPD courses?
No. Only active ICCRC members are required to comply with CPD hours. For more information on this subject, please refer the ICCRC CPD Regulations.
- What do I need in order to report my CPD completed hours to ICCRC?
To report your CPD hours, you must complete the CPD Reporting Form and CPD Certification Form (if applicable), and mail them along the required proofs (invoice and event agenda) to the ICCRC.
You will find the invoice by logging to your account. From there you can print it.
The agenda is the description of the event that you can find right below the video when accessing with the password we have provided you with; the agenda is also found in the description of the product on the shop page.
- How do I prove that I have completed the course? Do we get a certificate of completion?
We do not provide any certificate of completion since you do not need one. All you need is the invoice and the event agenda.
- What are the courses and prices you offer?
We invite you to visit our website where you will find all the information about the courses we offer as well as the different prices and packages available: rciccpd.ca
- What is the format of the courses I am buying?
We offer the CPD courses through live webinars and/or videos of the webinars. Once you place your order, you will receive automatic access to the materials. You will have access to the videos in your account indefinitely and can watch these videos at your pace as many times as you want. It is important to remember to watch the videos before their expiry date in order to complete your ICCRC CPD requirements.
- Will I receive a CD or media file with the pre-recorded videos?
We understand how important it is to make sure you receive your materials immediately, so as soon as you make your purchase, you will be able to see your material in your account. Simply go to My Account –> Content Main Page and you will see all of your lessons!
8. I don’t want to use a credit card – is there another way to pay?
Unfortunately, we can’t accept any other method.
9. I need a detailed explanation about how many hours I must report this year. Can you provide this information?
No, to find out about the number of CPD hours you require for the year, we suggest you review your ICCRC personal account since it is the only place where you will find this information.
10. I need to report only 7 CPD hours this year, do you have 7 hours CPD courses available and what is the cost?
We invite you to visit our webpage where you will find the different options we offer as well as the different prices and packages available. Remember that you can carry over up to 6 hours to the next calendar year.
11. I took the exam preparation course with you and I know there is a discount for past clients
We do offer a 10% discount to our FSE past clients. Please use the following one-time coupon to benefit from this offer: fullskills10%.