Caring for Caregivers and Nurses: Practical PR Tools and Strategies: 4 CPD Hours
What if you could learn about this topic from an RCIC who is also a Registered Nurse who also has a Caregiver company and has helped hundreds of people immigrate as Caregivers and Nurses?
Event Date: This live webinar was conducted on October 7 2020 from 13:00 to 17:30 (Eastern Time).
There was a total of 4 hours of live, interactive webinar time.
Cost: $120 for this webinar video or part of our CPD Bundle.
Expiry: Click here for the webinar video expiry dates for ICCRC CPD-reporting purposes.
Attendance: This event was hosted by live webinar from our offices at RCICCPD.ca, a division of Full Skills Exam Prep/ExamPreparation.ca 1555 Rue De La Visitation, Montreal (Quebec) H2L 3C2. A video of the event will be available 24 hours after the event is concluded.
Agenda: This is the breakdown of the upcoming event.
Questions: Click here to let us know your specific questions about the topics below and we will answer them during the events!
Event Title: Caring for Caregivers and Nurses: Practical PR Tools and Strategies
- Introducing the lecturers, course outline and starting questions.
- Data on the demand for health professionals in Canada.
- Caregivers and Nurses in IRPA, IRPR, Manuals and Legislation.
Caregivers: Assessing whether Candidates and Employers meet Eligibility Requirements
- Employer Requirements: Job offer, Contract, Posting, and Offer of Employment (IMM 5983)
- Job Offer Requirements: Home Child Care Provider (NOC 4411) and Home support worker (NOC 4412)
- Candidate Requirements: Training, Experience, Language and Education.
- Examples 1-5 of typical issues and solutions with Employers, Job Offers and Candidates.
- Practical advice on ethically promoting the new Caregiver Program to candidates and employers.
- Lessons from the first group of Caregiver applications.
Break (10 minutes- this time does not count towards the CPD event)
Avoiding Ethical Issues
- Avoiding conflicts of interest for RCICs who match Caregivers with jobs.
- The ethical and legal dilemma of charging a fee for job placement.
- Being vigilant about false jobs.
Nurses: How RCICs can Help
- Potential Strategy for Nurses: 3 Steps for Working and Immigrating to Canada.
- Study Permit for a Nursing Review Course.
- Applying for a PNP while in the co-op section of the course.
- Immigrate with PNP sponsorship.
- An analysis of the steps to be taken for Nurses to work in British Columbia.
- IELTS, NNAS, NCAS and Transitional Coursework.
- Practical advice: 3 very different pathways nurses have taken to reach their PR and work goals.
Typical questions from aspiring Caregivers and Nurses and how to answer professionally.
Review + Scenarios
Q & A
We know how important it is for you make sure you have the best CPD experience possible, so here is a FREE SAMPLE of this event: