Caring for Caregivers and Nurses: Practical PR Tools and Strategies: 4 Hours
What if you could learn about this topic from an RCIC who is also a Registered Nurse who also has a Caregiver company and has helped hundreds of people immigrate as Caregivers and Nurses?
Event Date: This live webinar was conducted on October 7 2020 from 13:00 to 17:30 (Eastern Time).
There was a total of 4 hours of live, interactive webinar time.
These webinars have now expired for ICCRC CPD purposes, but can still be helpful for your general RCIC education! Here are the recording and expiry dates.
Cost: $120 for this webinar video or part of our CPD Bundle.
Expiry: Click here for the webinar video expiry dates for ICCRC CPD-reporting purposes.
Attendance: This event was hosted by live webinar from our offices at RCICCPD.ca, a division of Full Skills Exam Prep/ExamPreparation.ca 1555 Rue De La Visitation, Montreal (Quebec) H2L 3C2. A video of the event will be available 24 hours after the event is concluded.
Agenda: This is the breakdown of the upcoming event.
Questions: Click here to let us know your specific questions about the topics below and we will answer them during the events!
Event Title: Caring for Caregivers and Nurses: Practical PR Tools and Strategies
- Introducing the lecturers, course outline and starting questions.
- Data on the demand for health professionals in Canada.
- Caregivers and Nurses in IRPA, IRPR, Manuals and Legislation.
Caregivers: Assessing whether Candidates and Employers meet Eligibility Requirements
- Employer Requirements: Job offer, Contract, Posting, and Offer of Employment (IMM 5983)
- Job Offer Requirements: Home Child Care Provider (NOC 4411) and Home support worker (NOC 4412)
- Candidate Requirements: Training, Experience, Language and Education.
- Examples 1-5 of typical issues and solutions with Employers, Job Offers and Candidates.
- Practical advice on ethically promoting the new Caregiver Program to candidates and employers.
- Lessons from the first group of Caregiver applications.
Break (10 minutes- this time does not count towards the CPD event)
Avoiding Ethical Issues
- Avoiding conflicts of interest for RCICs who match Caregivers with jobs.
- The ethical and legal dilemma of charging a fee for job placement.
- Being vigilant about false jobs.
Nurses: How RCICs can Help
- Potential Strategy for Nurses: 3 Steps for Working and Immigrating to Canada.
- Study Permit for a Nursing Review Course.
- Applying for a PNP while in the co-op section of the course.
- Immigrate with PNP sponsorship.
- An analysis of the steps to be taken for Nurses to work in British Columbia.
- IELTS, NNAS, NCAS and Transitional Coursework.
- Practical advice: 3 very different pathways nurses have taken to reach their PR and work goals.
Typical questions from aspiring Caregivers and Nurses and how to answer professionally.
Review + Scenarios
Q & A
We know how important it is for you make sure you have the best CPD experience possible, so here is a FREE SAMPLE of this event: