Quebec’s Constantly Changing Immigration Programs: 1.5 Hours
Event Date: This live webinar was conducted on December 4 2020 from 13:30 to 15:00 (Eastern Time).
These webinars have now expired for ICCRC CPD purposes, but can still be helpful for your general RCIC education! Here are the recording and expiry dates.
Cost: $45 for this webinar video or part of our CPD Bundle.
Expiry: Click here for the webinar video expiry dates for ICCRC CPD-reporting purposes.
Attendance: This event was hosted by live webinar from our offices at RCICCPD.ca, a division of Full Skills Exam Prep/ExamPreparation.ca 1555 Rue De La Visitation, Montreal (Quebec) H2L 3C2. A video of the event will be available 24 hours after the event is concluded.
Questions: Click here to let us know your specific questions about the topics below and we will answer them during the events!
Agenda: This is the breakdown of the upcoming event.
Event Title: Quebec’s Constantly Changing Immigration Programs
- Introducing the lecturers, course outline and starting questions.
- Data on Provincial and Quebec Immigration.
- Quebec and Provincial Immigration in IRPA, IRPR, Manuals and Legislation.
- Additional RCIC licensing requirements for Quebec and other provinces.
Quebec Immigration Procedures
- The role of the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration (MIFI) and how this relates to the IRCC when representing Quebec-bound clients.
- Practical Tips for using the MIFI Arrima Portal.
- MIFI requirements for RCICs who want to represent Quebec-bound clients.
Quebec Immigration Program Requirements: Matching the perfect candidate with the perfect program
- Quebec’s Economic Immigration Programs: Skilled Worker, Investor, Self-Employed, Entrepreneur, Experience Program.
- Big changes in the Quebec Experience Program (PEQ) for Quebec Graduates and Temporary Workers.
- Strategies for English-Language Immigration to Quebec.
- Strategies for French-Language Immigration outside of Quebec.
- COVID-19 Related Changes to Quebec Immigration.
Typical questions from potential clients about Quebec Immigration and how to answer professionally.
Review + Scenarios
Q & A