Live Webinar/Video Bundle #3
- All about the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot Program: 4 Hours
- Caring for Caregivers and Nurses: Practical PR Tools and Strategies: 4 Hours
- A to Z to PR: Everything RCICs need to know about Representing Clients who need Language Exams: 1.5 Hours
- Fix this! Situations (and solutions!) for FNs in Canada: 3 Hours
- Quebec’s Constantly Changing Immigration Programs: 1.5 Hours
- Prioritized LMIA and WP Processing for Essential Occupations! 2 Hours
Here is the list of the October – December 2020 webinars.
These webinars have now expired for ICCRC CPD purposes, but can still be helpful for your general RCIC education! Here are the recording and expiry dates.
When you make your purchase, you will automatically have access to the videos by logging into your account.
Here are the highlights of the package:
- Submit questions you would like us to answer in the webinar by clicking here!
- We focus on the best areas for new RCICs to build up your business!
- You will receive access to all 16 hours of events.
- You can watch the video anytime.
- You will be able to ask questions even after the event.
- You will be able to download the slides for future reference.
Why do we offer such a wide variety of events? The answer is simple: We want you learn as much as possible and become the best RCIC you can be!!
Although the videos and resources will stay in your account and can be accessed anytime, you must have watched them before the ICCRC CPD Expiry Date in order to count them toward your CPD requirements.
We know how important it is for you make sure you have the best CPD experience possible, so here are FREE SAMPLES of these events: